Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Washington Chapter Pres.
2,021 Posts
sounds like you doors in your vent system are not closing all the way.

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
My A/C makes a loud noise on the max setting and sometime if I'm driving with it off and crank it on, it'll make a nasty noise and make my truck kinda jerk for a millisec like a exhaust brake. I'm gonna have to have mine looked at soon.. It only has 13k too!

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
Moved to third gen non-powertrain for better exposure.:thumbsup

·
Registered
67 Posts
my a/c blows cold out the driver vents but warm out the passenger side? anybody able to help???
My 06 does the same thing. A while back it wouldnt blow at all even though the fan was running, i found some sort of door that seems like it had broken off in there and was blocking the air intake preventing the fan from circulating air so I had to prop it up. But since I have owned it the passenger side doesnt blow very cold.

I test drove 4 trucks before I bought mine and they all did it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My 03 done that and it needed to be serviced. Mine works good now

·
You can keep the change.
594 Posts
my truck, the one in my sig, does the same thing. Blows cold on the driver side. blows warm on the passenger side. I noticed that when i first start the truck I hear a prettty loud clunk coming from behind the glove box. I guess ill start there in my search for the problem.:popcorn:

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,673 Posts
well, let us know what you find out.

i have no crazy noises of any kind, so not sure where to start..

:popcorn:

·
Registered
43 Posts
If you have no funny noise, have your system check for proper refrigerant. When the system gets low only one side will work. My drivers side was blowing cold air and the pass side was blowing hot. They serviced mine and now it works great.

·
Registered
56 Posts
My 03 does the same thing. Sometimes it will only blow hot air untill I tap on the controll.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Mine did that.

Like the others have said, I added some R134, now its cold on both sides.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts