Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have a problem with their A/C humidity water pouning in the cab and not out of the drain. also where is the drain located i can not find it anywhere. maybe i haven't looked hard enough. any way help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
does anyone have a problem with their A/C humidity water pouning in the cab and not out of the drain. also where is the drain located i can not find it anywhere. maybe i haven't looked hard enough. any way help would be appreciated.
on my ,03 it is stickin' out of the firewall....yours maybe plugged and going inside?:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
18,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i don't think it is because it only does it when the A/C is on. i can leave the A/C off and it will go away. at first i had 4 cracks in my cab and i could shoot water through the back glass where the cab is welded together. my carpet is ruined. do you think it still can be a heater core?

·
Registered
393 Posts
If the heater core was leaking it wouldn't be water it would be radiator fluid.... assuming you use anti-freeze or something similar.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts