Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
GA CUMMINS CREW PREZ & Captain of the USS FAILBOAT
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys and gals, got my truck back today after i hit the deer the body has had it 10 days, well after they fixed it my vents wont switch, my a/c light wont come on when i hit the switch, my mirror defrosters wont come on, and im getting this code...

P0646 A/C Clutch Relay Circuit Low

also my a/c compressor clutch wont kick on, what could it be? any tricks to fix dont really wont to take it back to the dealer if i can do it myself...

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
Check ground at Powertrain control module. All of your problems tie back to G200, G201, and G300. Take a look at fuse J and Fuse 2 and or 5. Attached is an electrical diagram. 1st 4 pages are AC and last 2 are mirrors.

Attachments

·
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
checked all of my fuses, none of them are blown, just dont have the lights in the a/c switches and the compressor clutch wont kick in, i got under the truck, and spun the pulley and clutch, there not frozen... :thud:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
sounds like a freon leak to me. Take it back..

Ops

·
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i did i know the compressor wouldnt kick on because of the coolant, but that wouldnt affect the lights on the a/c panel, and i double checked for leaks and couldnt find any... :thud:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts