Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i had a 99 auto 4x4 with a built tranny and 150 hp injectors and edge comp, with a fass pump but i traded it too a 12v.. now im back to the 24v! yay
glad 2 be back... but ive been out of the discussion for a little while and the new quad box has come out since ive been away... so i was just wondering this new truck it has 125 injectors with fass pump and the crossover tubes are drilled out a little bit but no box i was thinking about smarty but idk tell me the ups and downs to it all.
thanks

·
Premium Member
5,820 Posts
Smarty is great for Low End Fueling.... I still think it's better than the Quad or Comp.

The Quad box is doing great, and if you just want to have a single electronic solution the quad may be the answer, it fuels harder than the COMP box down low and is equal to or greater at top end. The fact that Quad is actively working on the VP along with the USB / Internet upgradability it is a good choice.

Regardless what you want to do, from the looks of your set up you need some sort of box/tuner to get the most out of your truck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts