Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I left the shop last night got on it pretty hard racing a buddy and it just died. I have a newer programer off old truck i had a bully dog so i pluged it in to pull codes off of it , keep in mind programer is for 04-05 cummins
codes i got
po370
po336
po230
po382
It acts like its the injector pump, Hope not as this will be the 3rd one in 1.5 years. Im sick of VP i could puke Ho hard would it be to put a common rail cummins in my pickup? Thanks.
I Thought there was a list of DTC on here, but i cant seem to find them. Any Help would be appreciated Thanks Brindley

·
Registered
257 Posts
P0230- Transfer Pump (Lift Pump) Circuit Out of Range
P0336- Crankshaft Position (CKP) Sensor Signal- problem with voltage signal from CKP
P0370- Fuel Injection Pump Speed/Position Sensor Sig Lost- Problem caused by internal fuel injection pump failure.
P0392- Intake Air Heater Relay #2 Control Circuit- Problem detected in #2 air heater solenoid/relay circuit
(not heater element)

If I was you I would get the programmer off of your truck NOW. You should not have put it on in the first place knowing that it is not made for your truck. Take it off and clear the codes and try driving it again and see if they come back up. It could just be communications problems or the programmer could have damaged something.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Maybe I was not clear enough. I ddi not download the controler to my truck just , pluged it in and pulled the dtc codes. I woukld love to drive it but if i could i would not be here it does not run

·
Rescue Tower
10,827 Posts
I wish I knew if those codes were accurate since you were using a different model scanner. It looks like the IP is having communication problems, but then you have that
crank position and intake air relay error too.

So this truck... Is there a good lift pump and fuel pressure gauge on it? If not it will continue to eat IP's. Just telling you the facts.

Reactions: gusher

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
edge monitor always reads 14psi neverbelow 10 psi. I was in the heat of the moment so i guess it could have dropped presure but it was seriously happened within 600 ft from were i left the shop. Do you think it could take it out that fast?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts