Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in a case like this what would you guys think is the main prob and should i just replace th erings or is there other thing that i need to check or do???

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump... Any body?.?.?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is why i went to i diff forum i dont get any help on here any more so peace oout:butt:

·
Registered
229 Posts
erings?

This guy wants advice on what earings to wear? I am glad he is going to another site:lol3:

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
That smiley is HILLARIOUS!:rof

·
Cummins Fanatic
880 Posts
Man, you can't expect a dozen responses within a half hour!

·
Washington Chapter Pres.
2,024 Posts

·
Cummins Fanatic
880 Posts
I've actually got a response to his question, but since I wasn't on here at 10:18 through 10:45 I guess he's not gonna get my answer! :butt:

·
Washington Chapter Pres.
2,024 Posts
Hey I don't blame ya. I hate it when people get impatient like that. I also hate when a customer stands over your shoulder while your working on their truck. Drives me nuts.

·
Registered
34 Posts
erings

:thud::lol3: well this is funny.Uh um I had the same prob with mine and I had to replace my vp44--was squirting to much fuel and at the rong time.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey guys sorry bout all this i dont know what is going on but i left my computor at school and by time that i got back to class the class was over and now i come on here and i got a 100 people all pissed off at me so i dont know what hapined i just didnt want everyone to be all pissy at me so sorry again

·
Washington Chapter Pres.
2,024 Posts
hey guys sorry bout all this i dont know what is going on but i left my computor at school and by time that i got back to class the class was over and now i come on here and i got a 100 people all pissed off at me so i dont know what hapined i just didnt want everyone to be all pissy at me so sorry again
Hey man its alright. Just be patient with us.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya man i am like i said i just left my classroom and the comp was on and when i got back i didnt even look just signed off b/c class was over and when i got on today everyone was pissed off at me

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
in a case like this what would you guys think is the main prob and should i just replace th erings or is there other thing that i need to check or do???
did i miss something?? what rings are u talking about, and what is the problem??

·
Cummins Fanatic
880 Posts
Geeez, what hours do you go to school? Your first post was at 10:18 P.M!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ya i never set the time up to match were i live any ways the ring in the motor are burnt out the guy says and i was wondering if when the rings go bad (not e-rings that was a type O supose to be the ring but came out th erings sorry) is there somthing comin that goes with it?

·
Cummins Fanatic
880 Posts
Well, as long as you got the thing apart, you might as well re-sleeve it, and replace the pistons and rings. You'll be all set with a nearly new engine.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I'm sorry man i dont know what you are talking about. you need to be a little more patient for us to respond. you posted three times within 20 min. i would help out if i can..

sorry i didnt realize there was a second page.... i feel dumb

1 - 20 of 32 Posts