Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright fellas its done!!

The conversion went pretty good, the truck had some goofy stuff on it before I got my hand on it so I plan on doing some more work but the motor tranny are in and we even up a new transfer case and more...I will list all the details soon.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
sounds good man! let us know! Yikes 3 days is impressive!:thumbsup

·
Diesel-less
4,271 Posts
Sounds good, happen to snap a few pictures during the conversion?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Congrats, lets see some pictures!!!

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did the damn thing in 3 days, I didnt really have time to take a bunch of photos....LOL. I have a few of the thing finished, I will post them up in the next couple of days.

·
Registered
689 Posts
sorry we are greedy people we always want more

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just so you guys have an idea whats done to the truck so far at least motor wise, then you can figure the rest out from the photos.

370 Hp Marine Injectors, #4 fuel plate, dodgezilla hybrid turbo 14cm wastegated housing, 220 CC Laser cut deliver valves, 4K govener spring kit, 03 dodge intercooler tampered injection pump, dual fuel pumps, Electric fans, timins set at 18 degrees. 4" straight piped exhaust, uhhh what else divorced np205 tansfer case, warn locking hubs, 38" military tires and im sure there is more but this is all i can think of at the moment....

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
lol, i understand. give me til tomorrow or so
ya gotta let you get some sleep. That was wicked fast man. It took me 4 months to do myu conversion, I only worked on here and for about 3 hours, but still that is very fast.

·
Banned
75 Posts
just so you guys have an idea whats done to the truck so far at least motor wise, then you can figure the rest out from the photos.

370 Hp Marine Injectors, #4 fuel plate, dodgezilla hybrid turbo 14cm wastegated housing, 220 CC Laser cut deliver valves, 4K govener spring kit, 03 dodge intercooler tampered injection pump, dual fuel pumps, Electric fans, timins set at 18 degrees. 4" straight piped exhaust, uhhh what else divorced np205 tansfer case, warn locking hubs, 38" military tires and im sure there is more but this is all i can think of at the moment....
sounds like one hell of a machine. cant wait to see the pictures:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The power is there its just not running right, Im taking the injectors to be cleaned and pop tested, Im getting alot of white smoke and some funky sputtering.

Put some nast ol' number 2 in her last night, leaving the gas station sputtering and spittin, I hammered the gas and the whole rear end stands up and 38"s go spinning down the road:peelout......It was awesome, once its running right she should boogie.

What kind of power do we guestimate??

·
Registered
214 Posts
can't wait for teh pics!!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Three days? Holy crap, I thought I was doing ok to get mine in and running in 30. But then again I went with the 24v so I guess I'll use that as my excause.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I had to work out some kinks first of all, apparently ford thought it was a good idea to run this dumb solenoid and I couldnt get the truck to fire after it was running yesterday. Then of course an injector failed and all kinds of electrical fun. Bottom line is this, got a solenoid, cleaned up the injectors and yes back on the road.

I will take photos after I get to the car wash, needless to say.....FILTHY!!!!

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Also if anyone has already done this conversion send me a pm, the old fords have so much extra crap in them, im not sure what I can scrap and what needs to stay.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts