Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a 1994 3500 Auto cummins. Nothing done major just exhuast and was told it has #0 fuel plate/afc tuned. Well just started the other day but truck acts like it has dead pedel, truck has no power. Im thinking maybe bad fuel pump(low fuel pressure). Anything else it could be or what I need to check for? Going to work on truck today to see if I can figure something out.

Thanks

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump to top

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Check your fuel pressure, fuel filter, air filter. Start with the easy obvious stuff. Are you the one that installed the fuel plate and how long ago? You could see if the governor arm is getting caught under the plate.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Check your fuel pressure, fuel filter, air filter. Start with the easy obvious stuff. Are you the one that installed the fuel plate and how long ago? You could see if the governor arm is getting caught under the plate.

Ya im going to check air filter/fuel psi today. Fuel filter is brand new put on just 2-4 week ago. The guy before me supposly installed it, so its been there for awhile.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Check the couplers on your intercooler tubes.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Dead pedal, like the engine won't even rev above idle? Maybe the throttle cable broke or popped off.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fixed it, put a bhaf on yesterday and drined some fuel out of fuel filter and trucks running perfect!! thanks everbody!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts