Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Cope Wisconsin Chapter VP
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 wheel drive aint running like it should can't shift out of 4H my brake lights aren't working or my turn signals or emergencies, and my coolant over flow line can"t connect to the female on the radiator cause it snapped off i don't know how to fix any of the i just got home and o yah the emergency brake light stays on even though it's not engaged and the 4 wheel drive display isn't lighting up and this is my only ride to work help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:CRY::CRY:
o one last thing i think my steering linkage is broken somewhere cause it's leaking power steering like a siv:thud:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
ARe you trying to say this all happened at once? The lighing problem is likley blown fuses from a bulb shorting out, the rest sounds like you need to pay more attention to PMCS. The overflow line can be epoxied in place, there is no pressure there, just heat. The Transfer case is likely a linkage adjustment.

Ops

1 - 2 of 2 Posts