Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess most users of this site only bolt on aftermarket parts? Unless I did somthing wrong with my 911 on4/15-9:21pm! 16 veiws no responces. It was super simple, I had just never did one. Cant believe no out there knows how to do this! Maybe yuall just thought it was a good way too waste time, forum and not the help! please! forum that it is. mollydog307, p.s. I am new to this site though....:rof

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
16 views isn't that much at all with no reply, especially for something specific like first gen power steering.

I don't think anybody ever reads the 911 section, anyways... I never do, so I wouldn't know..

So what's the question? My solution to power steering problems are equal part Pyroil Stop-Leak and whey powder.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
u found mssg in 56 min. thats pretty good for "never" veiwing 911, but I appreciate my 1st reply thak you. It was just a simple (hindsight) question about seperating ps. pump from vac pump thanks again. I gotterdun. mollydog307

1 - 3 of 3 Posts