Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will it make a difference to run 90 vs 100hp injectors with an Arson 3 upgrade? Has anyone tested between the two?

Jeff

·
04.5 build up
734 Posts
I dont think it will make a difference. Yea they say the arson can only handle 90hp sticks. But whats an extra 10hp. It also depends on the condition of your cp3. but i think you should be fine

·
Hide your cats!
5,113 Posts
812riedeman;3730343[B said:
]I dont think it will make a difference. Yea they say the arson can only handle 90hp sticks.[/B] But whats an extra 10hp. It also depends on the condition of your cp3. but i think you should be fine
my buddy is having this very issue. his 06 has bad rail pop with his 100hp injectors and arson 3 with smarty. acording to another thread he needs a stage 2 pump to run the 100hp injectors.

·
Piggy Piggy
3,426 Posts
my buddy is having this very issue. his 06 has bad rail pop with his 100hp injectors and arson 3 with smarty. acording to another thread he needs a stage 2 pump to run the 100hp injectors.
That would be me ;) To the OP I am running 100 hp injectors air dog and with a stock cp3 or the do it your self upgrade kit they sell I get some bad rail pop..So it looks like I'm gone bigger whoo hoo but on a side not if I take the smarty to revo sw3 or take it all the way off I ran just fine

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what brand nozzles are you using?

·
Piggy Piggy
3,426 Posts
I got bousch got them from scheid diesel..To be honest with you get the check out dynomite diesel lots of people talk good about them

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah the DDP nozzles seem to be popular, but for $900, I will go elsewhere. If I'm going to spend 900 it would be F1's flux

·
Piggy Piggy
3,426 Posts
Haha yeaa um that place I listed where I got mine from was the cheapest I had found

1 - 8 of 8 Posts