Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I took the truck to the dealer saturday for the 4th trip 2 times for updates/flashes 2 times now for the tire presure light and due to go back in tuesday for the 3rd trip. As I am very frustrated about having to make the 3rd trip 30 miles one way to the dealer @4.20 a gallon on my dime. The car washer/lot guy pulls around with my now very porly washed truck and jumps out with his Dog in my cab. I still kept my cool and started to drive off when the guy who sold me the truck stoped me and asked me how the truck was. And I just riped him a new one and he even went as far as stoping the sales manager while he was with other customers to tell him about my complaint. in front of the perspective customers I told him what I piece of the service department is. Then he walked away with the customers. Anyway the tire preasure light will not go off does anyone have any ideas? codes are U1115 and U1114 lost communication right front tire and left front tire. Help would be great thanks Don

·
Registered
634 Posts
Hmmm. Someone elses dog in my truck, I would have lost it right there. You should have them detail the truck inside and out, tell them to do a better job than the kindergarteners down at the walmart parking lot do. I've got the 07 so I'm not familiar with the tire pressur monitors, but I've heard some guys say something about the "light load" switch. Have you tried that. Of course if it lost communication with the right and left front tires, I guess that wouldn't be it. Are the front tires still on the truck?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm. Someone elses dog in my truck, I would have lost it right there. You should have them detail the truck inside and out, tell them to do a better job than the kindergarteners down at the walmart parking lot do. I've got the 07 so I'm not familiar with the tire pressur monitors, but I've heard some guys say something about the "light load" switch. Have you tried that. Of course if it lost communication with the right and left front tires, I guess that wouldn't be it. Are the front tires still on the truck?
I guess I better take a look at that to see if the tires are actualy on the truck I do have thieves in the area

1 - 3 of 3 Posts