Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gang:

We have been selling custom stacks for years, here's some pics of a custom 8" Set Up with NEW, Soon to be available Billet Clamps.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Nice lookin stacks.

Do you have a pic of the whole truck ?

·
Registered
338 Posts
the fte site is not working! it hasnt been working for like a week now if u try to click on anything to do with stacks it doesnt take you anywhere

·
Premium Member
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the fte site is not working! it hasnt been working for like a week now if u try to click on anything to do with stacks it doesnt take you anywhere
I built my own website, and have not had time to finish the sections yet.... the site is not really broke, we have just been too busy selling and installing Cummins Parts.

If you need any information email, pm or give us a call, we can get you the answers you need.

W

·
Premium Member
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice lookin stacks.

Do you have a pic of the whole truck ?
The trucks in New Mexico, we are hoping to get some more pictures.

They have a Diesel World Shoot coming up in a week or two.... so in a few months it will get good coverage there.

If we get more we will post them up in this thread.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Have you tried Teflon coating??Possibly a Black Chrome...there is a guy

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
Wow those are HUGGGEEEE!!!!! Nice work:thumbsup

·
Banned
393 Posts
Possibly a Black Chrome...there is a guy here in arkansas that can Chrome plate in virtually any color.

·
Premium Member
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Teflon is going on the next set we do locally.... We don't want to retail something without a willing beta tester showing some good results first.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Sorry my computer is acting up. What i meant to say, is there is a guy here in Arkansas that can Chrome plate in virtually any color.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,059 Posts
Those Billet clamps are very nice. 8" is huge.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I hope to have stacks one day. Hopefully when I get some extra money. Although, right now, I feel like I have an obligation to Exxon to donate all the money I can to help them out!:$: :rof

·
Premium Member
8,798 Posts
I seen those picks of chris's truck on another website they look pretty good

·
Registered
88 Posts
here is before

and here is after. Sorry for a poor photo but have been working my tail off. THANKS FTE DIESEL!!!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts