Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been toying with the idea of installing a Top Gunz Customs 8.5" long arm kit. I like this kit because of the price, however I really don't like that it has rear blocks and add-a-leafs. Does anyone know about how much the Deaver rear springs are? Also, if anyone has built thier own 8" or bigger kit, I would like to know what the cost was and which parts were used. TIA

· Registered
3,516 Posts
first, the deavers, worth every penny....$1200.
second....bds 6 ' coil w/ 2 'spacer, pure performance long arm, pure track bar, extreme drop pitman arm, deaver 6" leafs, bilstein 5100.....rode like a cadi, worked awesome, and only ran me 2300.

· Premium Member
6,359 Posts
first, the deavers, worth every penny....$1200.
second....bds 6 ' coil w/ 2 'spacer, pure performance long arm, pure track bar, extreme drop pitman arm, deaver 6" leafs, bilstein 5100.....rode like a cadi, worked awesome, and only ran me 2300.
Can you help us with the math here?
$1200 Deavers
$300 Bilsteins
$700 PP long arm
$85 2" spaver
$150? Coils
$299 PP trackbar w/bracket
$200 Extreme drop pitman arm

My calculator is at $3k and I haven't added bumpstops, swaybar extensions or front driveline coreection yet. Let me know if I missed something here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.