Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Reconnaissance Expert
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got my truck back today. I had the 8 inch Rize lift and 37 inch toyos installed. I am extremely happy with it. It rides like it did when it was stock. The guys at Evolution Offroad hooked me up. Great job. Below is pics from stock. to stage 2 (leveling kit and 33 inch pro-comps). To stage 3 (current.)

·
Registered
267 Posts
:thumbsuplooks awesome:hyper:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Nice truck, that should turn some heads!

·
Registered
419 Posts
looks great man!

J-Mo

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Very nice.

·
Reconnaissance Expert
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lift was 2700 and then install. I already had the rims so i just paid for the lift, tires, and install. Lil over 5 gs for that.

·
Registered
331 Posts
You want to sell that leveling kit?

·
Reconnaissance Expert
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Goose the leveling kit is already spoken for. But the tires are for sale.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Nice truck

·
Banned
275 Posts
I love that RIZE kit...I am getting their traction bars for mine...unfortunately RIZE wasn't available when I did mine, so I have Rock Krawler...Its a nice kit, but the RIZE looks better.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Is it just me or do all these Rize kits need more lift in the rear? Love the truck though.

·
Registered
387 Posts
i was looking on the rize website, and it looks like their kit only comes with the 8" front lift. where can you go to get a good matching lift kit or components for the rear.

after seeing you truck, i want a lift bad now. :roof:

·
Registered
290 Posts
At the bottom of their kit description you will see that it comes with shocks, blocks, and ubolts for the rear. Easy to miss when the adrenaline is pumping! Only has 5" blocks-I think I would need 6" lift to sit level in the rear.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Truck looks awesome!!!! I know you kinda already answered this, but approx. how much was just the installation? And how long did it take? Thanks.

·
Registered
228 Posts
send me a pm on the tires thanks

·
Registered
847 Posts
I just recently got my Rize 8" lift done. I love it. I didn't believe that it would ride as good as stock but I was wrong. The ride is great!

·
Registered
387 Posts
GH4AU

those 37's sure do look sweet:thumbsup

how much clearance is there inside the fenderwells? i was looking at the pictures on the rize website, and it looks like the wheels get awfully close to rubbing the bumper with the wheel turned.

also, what gear ratio do you have and rpm's at 70mph.

sorry for all the questions. picking my truck out in less than a month, and the lift will go on within 2 weeks:woot:.

·
Reconnaissance Expert
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
There Is Plenty Of Clearance With 37's. Zero Rub To Be Exact. You Could Probably Rock 38's Or So If You Wanted To. As For Rpm's At 70 Im Not Sure. I Have A Tuner So I Adjusted For Tire Size And Upped My Speedo And I Can Still Hit 120 No Problems. I Know That @ 85 I Am Still Under 2000 Rpm's. If I Am On Level Highway I Keep About 18 On The Overhead.

·
Registered
847 Posts
GH4AU

those 37's sure do look sweet:thumbsup

how much clearance is there inside the fenderwells? i was looking at the pictures on the rize website, and it looks like the wheels get awfully close to rubbing the bumper with the wheel turned.

also, what gear ratio do you have and rpm's at 70mph.

sorry for all the questions. picking my truck out in less than a month, and the lift will go on within 2 weeks:woot:.

There is plenty of clearance like Irish Maniac said. I wouldn't go any bigger than 37's though. Rize customer service told me that 38's will rub while turning. I'm running 3.73 right now around 1500 RPM @ 70. I was thinking about swapping to a 4.56. That should put it right back to stock. It's just expensive and i'm not done with my other mods :$: Good luck picking out your new truck.:thumbsup

1 - 20 of 32 Posts