Cummins Diesel Forum banner

700hp quest!!!

3K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  zack_76401 
#1 ·
:hail:Name's Trae, I'm new to cummins but not to diesel. right now i have a 625hp powerstroke. Going to sell my stroke and put in cummins. I just picked up a p-pump24v out of a bus for 2k (what a steal). I would appreicate it if someone could point me in the direction of 700hp.
I currently have a brand new gt4294r BB turbo, Not sure if this would be good for this motor... Im sure i would need to run twins.

But what cam, injectors, pump mods
Fire ring?
what head studs to go with?
Main studs?

Thanks For all your guys help in advance..

#2 ·
what kind of bus did you get a p-pumped 24v??? P-pump 24v wasnt ever produced, or put in anything because cummins never made one.... There a frankenstien motor... but, hard to say what cam, but big.....
injectors 6 hole or 7 hole sac nozzle
pump mods, 4 or 5k gsk, benched pump, 191, .024, .022, or full cut delivery valves depending on what kind of street manners you want.
studs APR 425, 625's, or A1
main studs no
LOTS OF TIME IN TUNING......
a really big set of twins or a big single.... theres a ton of ways to get there just depends on what you want to do with the truck.... hope this helps!

#4 ·
i know there wasnt a p pump 24v ever made i dont think but have you ever noticed the intake mani on a vp head, it's made for a p7100 at least mine was. it's like they casted it that way knowing that it would be swap over. i noticed it when i was puttin the head on my block.

#5 ·
625hp powerstroke.....that is impressive! 500whp powerstrokes end up on the cover of Diesel Power for their outstanding triumph over all odds... :hehe:

Just giving ya shyt man! Glad you're coming over from the dark side :thumbsup:

#6 ·
Well that died fast...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.