Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so last night i started welding up my stacks. i found a 5" y pipe from a semi cut it down, then i got a stick of 4" that im running from the down pipe back. i have the stacks set in from the bed like 6" and they are 7" miters and also a set of 7" bull haulers. i am making the clamp so i can change out the two diffrent stacks in bout 5 minutes. then i am incorporating a lock system so they dont get stolen. i just have to do some finshing welds adn grinding today and pics will be up. oh i cant wait:hyper:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Then you can do mine:thumbsup:w::w::w:

·
Registered
661 Posts
i am making the clamp so i can change out the two diffrent stacks in bout 5 minutes. then i am incorporating a lock system so they dont get stolen.
that sounds sweet!!!:thumbsup good thinkin!
how are you locking them?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
well all be interested to see how this turns out..:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well its basically done i just have to get 7" band clamps and two welds then paint those up. then i will be done. i totally forgot that the only place that sells 7" clamps is closed on sundays.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha yeah yeah i know waht ya mean. just wait in till tommaro when its light out. lol this thing is so friggin loud! they look sexy. haha you can really hear the turbo whistle through them now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts