·
Registered
716 Posts
looks great!!!!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
more pics will be added this week
No more in the garage with the sun beating through the windows :D It's hard to make out the detail. You need to turn that flash on the camera when you're in there or take that Dooge outside into the sun. No sun and truck in the same pic, sun to your rear, Dooge to your front and all you to do is stand in such a spot you don't cast a shadow onto the Dooge. Pics will be nice and clear. Just my $.02 :lol3:

·
PA VP ONE TUFF O3
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
No more in the garage with the sun beating through the windows :D It's hard to make out the detail. You need to turn that flash on the camera when you're in there or take that Dooge outside into the sun. No sun and truck in the same pic, sun to your rear, Dooge to your front and all you to do is stand in such a spot you don't cast a shadow onto the Dooge. Pics will be nice and clear. Just my $.02 :lol3:

thanks for the info... i can clearly see the stack:lol3: i guess its to small to pick it out..na just kidding the next shots will be outside today i am taking it for a ride. so dont worry the pics will turn out a little better

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
thats for the info...
You're welcome :thumbsup Pics is something I do on the side :lol3:

So, where are the pics :lol3:

·
PA VP ONE TUFF O3
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You're welcome :thumbsup Pics is something I do on the side :lol3:

So, where are the pics :lol3:

ggggggrrrrrrrr
not yet i was to busy after work last night i was turning some land over will try to get some after work but its most likely going to be in well you guess in the garage:thud:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
ggggggrrrrrrrr
:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Ahhh, wait for a nice sunny day, you guys have been having the rain like we have been, that's a PIA :D If it's the garage, just remember to use the flash, not only is glaring sun through the windows (Flash there = Fill Flash...Combats the back lighting), but artificial light like from fluorescent bulbs robs the pic of its true colors. The flash acts like the sun to get the colors as close as practicable. Food for thought and I'm in the need of sleep now. Sorry if I bored ya with this :D

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
i really wanna see some more pics of it!! also where did u get the stack or kit at??

·
PA VP ONE TUFF O3
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i really wanna see some more pics of it!! also where did u get the stack or kit at??

i made it all myself rounded up all the piping and and cut every thing from down pipe back is all new piping i will be getting more this weekend and starting a new post of better pic of the stack

1 - 20 of 23 Posts