Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my buddy has a buddy who wants to race me..... its a stock 97 ferd 7.3 power-JOKE...... its an auto but i should be able to cream him right

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
yeah.. the 97's don't run strong... but sometime you can find one that runs hard... but they are few and far between...

·
Registered
609 Posts
you'd probably smoke him ...and not have to use anything above setting 3...hehehehe go get'em tiger!! ford=junk

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
If he is stock you should race him stock after you spank him the first time. Curious to see how close it would be.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Only one way to find out, line um UP!!

when the green light drops, the BS stops :lol3:

·
Banned
1,335 Posts
there isnt even a question of if you'll beat him or not lol, you'll smoke him without the goodies, that 7.3 doesnt stand a chance lol

·
Banned
1,749 Posts
Damn, you are questioning your cummins? I've smoked every pocketstroker from full banks 6 gun set-up to Edge juice w/ attitude and water injection. as long as they don't launch in 4wd, I have served them. You won't have any problem

·
Registered
655 Posts
a guy here at work has a chipped 99 ferd and I raced him with my at the time stock 6.7 and pulled on him steadily all the way up to 70...now with my edge there wouldn't even be a race.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Damn, you are questioning your cummins? I've smoked every pocketstroker from full banks 6 gun set-up to Edge juice w/ attitude and water injection. as long as they don't launch in 4wd, I have served them. You won't have any problem
pocketstroker, hahahahaha lmfao. haven't heard that one yet. nice kill toxic:thumbsup:beer

·
Registered
736 Posts
done deal, exactly what has been said lol good job man, how bad was the spanking?

·
Registered
838 Posts
What cracks me up is the 'ole whistle wagons, which I think is the 97, the ones that if you straight pipe they sound like jet engines, but are still slow as ?

6sp - with a good clutch you might be able to do a launch out of 3rd with the r's up to about 1500-2000.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts