Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Salty Squid
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a good Transmission shop to make the 68RFE handle some more HP in Western Washington?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Might give Stephan at DTT a call. They do good work and they are really easy to deal with.
They are located in BC but I think they have a shop in Blaine. I have their Triple disc Torque converter for my 68rfe and it has been great. I also know that NADP/NAPC will be installing Suncoast parts in their trannys very soon. Ive been talking to Craig up there and he is a great resource. Right now the options are pretty slim for us. I want to do it and do it right.

Reactions: ICSO9131

·
Salty Squid
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I had my '03 a buddy on base said there was an awesome transmission shop that would warranty their transmissions for 100 or 500k miles behind any Cummins. They were in Bellingham, but they may have been in Blaine.

They were a speciality Diesel Auto Transmission shop.

I kick myself cause I have no idea what shop it was... I wonder if it's DTT? All I remember is the shop name was an acronym.

I might just wait on NADP/NAPC and see if they can just get a M3ga pac rebuild kit for me when I smoke my clutches.

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
When I had my '03 a buddy on base said there was an awesome transmission shop that would warranty their transmissions for 100 or 500k miles behind any Cummins. They were in Bellingham, but they may have been in Blaine.

They were a speciality Diesel Auto Transmission shop.

I kick myself cause I have no idea what shop it was... I wonder if it's DTT? All I remember is the shop name was an acronym.

I might just wait on NADP/NAPC and see if they can just get a M3ga pac rebuild kit for me when I smoke my clutches.
lived in Bham for a while and dont remember anyone like that, but thats not saying they arent there. Yeah Im pretty sure NADP is how Im going to go. PM Craig on here. He goes by DMAXIN. Great guy and responds super quick.:thumbsup:

If you find out about the Bham guy let me know.

·
Salty Squid
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do, like I said I can't remember if it was bham, or just the bham area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts