Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to manually lock the T/C in a 68re?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've been checking wiring diagrams, but I haven't found one that will lock it up yet. Gonna keep lookin though.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been checking wiring diagrams, but I haven't found one that will lock it up yet. Gonna keep lookin though.
good to see I'm not the only one that wants this. I'm doing the same, diggin through diagrams, keep me posted if you find anything, I'll do the same:thumbsup:thumbsup

·
Registered
147 Posts
I know the LR/CC solenoid locks the converter clutch. I just need to figure out which wires are for that solenoid. I also know the transmission control module grounds the solenoid to activate it. The module controls 8 solenoids, near as I can tell, 4 of them are linear solenoids with both pos. and neg. wires goin to the module, so I think it must be one of the other 4. Maybe I can hook a meter to one of the wires and drive it and watch the amps when it locks up, until I find the right one.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not to get off topic, but how do you like your pro-dry filter?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I like it alot. I wish I had some kind of flow gauge to see how it does vs. cai, but I like what I have, no plans to change it either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts