Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
I bought one on ebay too

I bought a Qzilla XZT and the add said 65 horsepower. When it arrived the box had been opened and the box said 40 or 100 HP on it. There were no install instructions at all. When I went to install it I found that the TPS wire had to be tappe, something I didn't want to do on my new truck. I contacted Qzilla who promptly told me to send it to them and they would convert it. They asked for the serial number on the unit and they could tell from that what the box actually is. I sent it to them and they removed the tap wire and reprogrammed it to work without it. In short, be careful when buying these things off the Internet. You might ask for the serial number and call Qzilla to find out what they actually have to sell. After receiving it , I couldn't contact the seller at all. Qzilla saved me for no charge. Thanks Qzilla! Great customer service!!:hyper:

·
Registered
470 Posts
The Xzt is 60 hp, Xzillaraider on pl3 is 120. XZT and Xzillaraider are not the same box. Xzillaraider is fuel only. No timing. Xzt does timing and can be stacked with the Xzillaraider. No longer make Xzillaraider for 2nd gen. Adenaline took it's place.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes i no its no longer availible, its just that the seller has not contacted me back and time is running out, and i dont want to pass it up if its the 120hp but if its the 60 i dont really need it cause i have a superchip, can it be reflashed to make it one or the other

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
i was told that the xzt is a grey box and the xzillaraider is a lime green box, is this true, also did the xzt tap the pump, in the picture its got your map sensor hook ups, and a red and green wire that i think is for the pump tap

·
Premium Member
10,370 Posts
What is the eBay link? PM me, I might be able to help you better that way.

·
Registered
122 Posts
The XZT is a gray box and the 120hp Xzillaraider is a lime green box. I have an Xzillaraider for sale in the classifieds if you want to take a look. no pics though, sorry.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I would never say 100% because then I'd probably be wrong but the only ones I've seen are green.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well the time ran out on the auction, $103 was the final bid, just didnt no for sure what he had and he didnt contact me back so that kind kept me from buying right there

·
DieselAutoPower.com
6,698 Posts
If you tapped the pump, the box was lime green, and didn't have USB. It was a 120hp fueling box that is no longer made by quad.

I've got one on the way. Mine was $200 though. $103 would have been a great price for either box!

I'd ditch the superchips though. You could run it with the fueling box, but not with the XZT timing box.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts