Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently running a 4" turbo back exhaust, and although its sounds way better after ditching the cat and muffler, it still sounds a little raspy. I have been thinking about getting a FBD 5" with a Hushpower to keep the highway tones to a minimum. Will this be to loud to use my phone, and does anyone know where i can get a 6" turn down tip???

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, i was completely blind earlier, and didnt see the thread on 4" or 5" exhaust. Sorry to beat a dead horse everyone. But the question still stands on the tip. 6" turn downs, do they exist, or will i have to take a 6" stack, and cut it to size, and then use a reducer to mount it?

·
Registered
368 Posts
silverline makes it i beleive i have the 5" and i think they make a 6" also. great product

·
Banned
1,109 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
anyone have a pic with a turn down tip? no stacks just a normal exhaust

·
Registered
205 Posts
You can get a 6inch turn out tip from john deere, and then have a reducer made

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
But it wont say Bullydog on it. thats worth the extra $$$ right?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aint that the truth!!! I just checked them out and when i seen the price i about crapped my pants. They are trying to keep up with RBP on the prices!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I still cant seem to find the 6" turn down without the inlet diameter being 6" also. I think im gonna go to the Semi graveyard and pick up a 6" Bull Hauler, and cut it to fit, then cut the back off my current tip, to reduce the stack to 5" so i can weld it up. I wish i could bend a 6" stack, i could curve it up under the truck a ways...it would make for a real clean look?

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Wow, I hadn't actually looked at the price, thats rather expensive indeed.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anyone know where to find a 6" Aussie for a project like this? And also, would it be possible to have it mandrel bent?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts