Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well our track finally opened up.....the whole intent was too do a beta 4.2 vs. TNT/R track comparison. Unfortunatly only got one pass in due too a high volume of vehicles and the fact that i showed up late.

This run was with beta 4.2, and a .046 shot of nitrous.....i planned on hitting the beta with more nitrous on the 2nd run, then moving into the TNT/R, but like I said......never worked out that way. This was a 3rd gear launch, I did not do a boosted launch either.....that will be next time.

60' = 2.134
330' = 5.617
1/8 = 8.458 @ 86.23
1000' = 10.892
1/4 = 12.92 @ 111.05 mph.

Hopefully hit the track in a couple weeks and get some TNT/R numbers. Video will be up as soon as I can find my USB cable for my camera.

·
Registered
529 Posts
12.92 while rowing gears!! Im impressed! :thumbsup

·
Registered
182 Posts
thats fast. I am also impressed.

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
great job:peelout

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice work man... you have to get a auto though. While you're rowing the boat.... I'm having a leisurely ride down the track drinking a totty :rof j/k dood :)
This is where driver skill comes in....I can drink a beer, file my taxes, AND run 12.92 while shifting gears:lol3::T::peelout:beer

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
What clutch you sporting to hold that type of power and let you burn through gears like that?

·
Registered
90 Posts
thanks for giving us g56 guys hope!! great shifting
scott

·
Registered
411 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
35 Posts
damn your running those 60 foot times in 3rd gear! wow!

·
Registered
841 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Did ya find that USB cable yet :lol3:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Nice!!!! I need to learn how to shift. Whenever I try to shift fast I get turbo bark.

·
Shiftin Fool
1,185 Posts
dont worry ill be making it to the track here pretty soon i hope!!!! i should have some impressive numbers for you guys. i hope!!!!:w:

BTW awesome time!!!! sweet vid too!!

·
Shiftin Fool
1,185 Posts
Nice!!!! I need to learn how to shift. Whenever I try to shift fast I get turbo bark.
dont let off the throttle all the way. stay in it about 3/4 throttle then mash back on it.:peelout no more barky!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts