Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the truck rolled 9000 miles today and I realized I have had it for 6 months already. I didn't get to pull my 5th wheel as much as I would have liked but still love it. Only issues have been the radio and tire wear. I still have a big smile every time I get in. Also a big fan of heated seats.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Well the truck rolled 9000 miles today and I realized I have had it for 6 months already. I didn't get to pull my 5th wheel as much as I would have liked but still love it. Only issues have been the radio and tire wear. I still have a big smile every time I get in. Also a big fan of heated seats.
Yeah had mine in today for radio issues. They ordering you a new one?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, update fixed it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
7 months, 12.5k miles, 0 issues. Same big smile. Glad you still like your truck buddy!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Tire wear? Might that be the Firestone Transforce banana peel syndrome? And what's up with the "dog hair mod"?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the Nexian tires on the drw. They are scrubbing the outside edge. Our Shepard and Malinois keep the back seat covered.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
boatdude is that something the dealer will do or did you take it to a shop? My dealers answer was to inflate to 80psi and have it checked when i have weight in the bed. I smiled and walked away.

·
Registered
3 Posts
boatdude is that something the dealer will do or did you take it to a shop? My dealers answer was to inflate to 80psi and have it checked when i have weight in the bed. I smiled and walked away.
I took it to. Les Schwab with the list of specs from Thuren Fab and asked them to set it to those specs. Just print the page from Thuren’s website. Cost was $90. Tires were normal again within 1000 miles.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I took it to. Les Schwab with the list of specs from Thuren Fab and asked them to set it to those specs. Just print the page from Thuren’s website. Cost was $90. Tires were normal again within 1000 miles.
Awesome, thanks. $90 is much better than a set of tires early.

·
Registered
2020 ram 2500 cummins
8 Posts
What is the radio problem you speak of? I just purchased a 2020 ram 2500 cummins 3 weeks ago. Its only happened 1 time so far but my radio went haywire. It was changing stations like someone was hitting my preset buttons on the steering wheel. While this was going on my steering wheel controls would NOT work. It went on for 20mins before i was able to safely shut it off and restart the truck and all has been fine since.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts