Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the kit from a guy at work who wanted to downsize. its a 6" kit, adjustable trac bar, monotube shocks, and im still rocking my stock control arms till i can afford some nice tubular ones. it measures dead level but im gunna raise the back about a 1/2 more. im thinkin some 37's or maybe 38's are gunna be my next tire ive been wanting some 18's as well but im flat broke so the 35's will have to do. BTW it has 2" leveling pods in before.

my GF didnt like it at first but we cruised around a bit last night and i think its groing on her besides its kinda funny whatching her climb in i might take out the oh sh*t handle just to see if she can still get in.

·
Registered
689 Posts
looks good!

·
Registered
226 Posts
I love the look of lifted dodges -- looks great.

Throw on some true long arms -- you can re-center your front axle and the ride will be 10xs better.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Looks pretty good, but longer arms are a definate must.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
looks awesome man. :thumbsup I wanna go bigger than my 4.5" lift

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya the axle being stuffed back is quite annoying infact i had to clearence a lil bit to get them to clear the axle.... im gunna post up all my stock suspension, leveling pods, my kyb shocks, wheels, tires, and see if someone wants to trade me some bigger wheels and tires since so many people are taking off there big lifts and tires cuz of fuel prices.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts