Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an 6.7 with DPF delete and any issues with passing Louisiana inspection?

·
Mule Barn Proprietor
10,673 Posts
Howdy bud. Welcome to the most happenin' place on CumminsForum! :hehe:

I don't have a 6.7, but I don't think you will have any problems getting inspected. Somebody jump in if I'm wrong! We got a couple 6.7 guys around here.

When you get a chance, check out this thread :

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/louisiana/104592-louisiana-contact-information.html

Get your info on the list and Chris will email you a contact list with info for all the guys here. Its a great way to keep in touch, and/or find somebody that can lend ya a hand if you ever need it!

Josh

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Josh! Just sent Chris my info. Looking forward to meeting some of the guys at the Scott Dyno Day...

·
Registered
419 Posts
i have a 6.7 and have the dfp/egr delete. i didnt have any trouble getting mine.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
I haven't had any problems with mine either. Where do you normally take your vehicles for inspection? I take mine to Simmon's

·
Registered
733 Posts
i also have the dpf delete. i have done 1 inspection with no problems

·
Registered
767 Posts
I don't know of anywheres in Louisiana currently doing any sort of emissions testing/monitoring for diesels which would affect the 6.7 L. The only place it may happen in the future would be the 5 parish Non-Attainment area around EBR parish. But then again it is Non-Attainment for Ozone, so it will probably never be tested for.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the info guys. In 2 months I am due for the first inspection since the tree hugging equipement fell off. Just did not know if I would get any flack over it. I would imagine most inspectors would not know what they were looking at anyhow...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts