Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall, Im new to the the dodge and diesel families. Ive got a '07 Dodge Ram 3500HD and recently added an edge w/ attitude and air raid intake. However i did not get the power increase i was wanting for and was wonderin if yall could give me some tips to get the most out of this 6.7.

Thanks

·
f7u12
2,295 Posts
Hey yall, Im new to the the dodge and diesel families. Ive got a '07 Dodge Ram 3500HD and recently added an edge w/ attitude and air raid intake. However i did not get the power increase i was wanting for and was wonderin if yall could give me some tips to get the most out of this 6.7.

Thanks
if your talking about the low end grunt? i think that is the way the edge is designed. i have read a lot of posts on here about guys claiming that the edge doesn't have the lower rpm pwr, that's why just about everyone on here stacks the edge with a pressure box, MP-8 or Pwr Puck. Prolly an edge design to keep you from tearing the gutz outta your tranny.

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
I got the hot unlock and stacked it with a diablo extreme power puck and it runs like a raped ape.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i just found out the new smarty is out, does anyone know if it will stack with the edge without screwin things up? or at least will i still be able to use my monitor with it?

·
Banned
307 Posts
i just found out the new smarty is out, does anyone know if it will stack with the edge without screwin things up? or at least will i still be able to use my monitor with it?
Definetly not the best stack in the world, but you can still use the edge for your guages. If you do stack it use the settings on the Smarty WITHOUT TIMING as the edge does timing as well....

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts
Definetly not the best stack in the world, but you can still use the edge for your guages. If you do stack it use the settings on the Smarty WITHOUT TIMING as the edge does timing as well....
or use no timing on the smarty

·
Registered
101 Posts

Thanks
Are all of your delets done? that would play a big role in how much power you will see.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are all of your delets done? that would play a big role in how much power you will see.:thumbsup:

ive seen people talkin about deletes on here. what exactly does that do? im kindin gettin that it replaces parts of the exhaust but wont that mess up this new emissions stuff theve got on there? like i said im new to this stuff so youll have to excuse my ignorance:confused013:

·
Premium Member
10,370 Posts
The DPF delete is the biggest thing you can do to free up the truck for performance. Yes, you would be removing emissions equipment by doing so.

James
RSD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts