Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an edge insight does anyone have any pics or an explantion of where I tap a egt thermocoupler in I am new to all this just dont want to drill it in the wrong spot.:confused013: Also how do you get the wire from under hood and into cab to connect to harness?:confused013: Please help

·
Registered
379 Posts
I don't have a pict, but there are a lot out there (use the search button). Just drill in the collector area right above the turbo. As for getting it into the cab, there is a pretty large grommet right int he floor board on the drives side (not sure if that is because I have a manual or not)

Good luck:thumbsup:

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,142 Posts
Ya just drill and tap into the collector on the manifold. We just put in an Insight wiring harness and EGT probe on my friends 07 Cummins who has a Dash Hawk a few weeks ago. He already had a hole drilled in his firewall through the blank clutch hole from past installations. Let us know when you got it in.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:headbang: I did it :headbang:thanks so much guys could not of done it without your help and pictures I really appreciate it. I just love this forum I have now done a bypass and thermocoupler and both went really smooth with no probs all b/c of this awsome forum and the helpful guys:thumbsup::party018::yourock:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts