Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put a full turbo back dpf delete exhaust on my 2007.5 6.7 l cummins. I also put the smarty programmer on it a few days ago. Since ive made these changes the overhead monitor is telling me my dpf exhaust filter is full, and is reducing power. how can I overide that code or make the computer not read that sensor to make my truck run right since there isn't a dpf on the truck anymore?

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
Are you sure your running the ME software? What did you with the sensor that the two rubber hoses went to? The 2 ports have to remain open.

·
Retired Old Fart!
8,561 Posts
To run deletes with Smarty requires using the ME version of software. It is available for download from the mads site.
Plug your smarty in and look at the screen during bootup. it will show which version you have loaded. Also you should see # # on either side of the display to confirm it is loaded up and vin-locked.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok ill check those out...

I purchased the AFE 4" turbo back system Im pretty confident i hooked it up the way they say to. I do know that I have two sensors that arent in use or caped off I wasnt sure what to do with them the instructions said nothing about them so I just tied them off to the truck wuld that have anything to do with a filter code being displayed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts