Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen this 6.7 dpf delete with welded bungs from FloPro? is it code free? is it any good? I just found them listed online.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I don't see it on their site? You gota link?

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
It'll throw codes. You need a fooler box of some kind to go with it.

·
Registered
419 Posts
could i use this with the BADP fooler box and be ok?

J-Mo

·
Registered
544 Posts
At that price, wouldn't you be better off to just buy the whole thing from BADP?

·
Registered
721 Posts
I'd recommend BADP, they've done right by all of us.

·
Registered
395 Posts
yeah don't get scammed....just get your kit from badp, you won't be dissapointed

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
yeah don't get scammed....just get your kit from badp, you won't be dissapointed
I am not scamming anyone. I haven't even had a chance to fill in a description on that item. It WILL throw codes unless you have the tuning for it.

·
Smells like Bananas
7,242 Posts
I am not scamming anyone. I haven't even had a chance to fill in a description on that item. It WILL throw codes unless you have the tuning for it.
so you are selling the pipe but no tune for it?????

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
got a link for BADP?
I"m the type of person who must check every detail for everything that intrests me.

·
Registered
153 Posts
its bay area diesel performance

the website is deletedpf.com they make many so many different styles so check it out i am gonna order mine up the 30th thats when the officiall code free kit comes out just talked to them today then im gonna be layin some :peelout:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts