Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHAT COLD AIR INTAKE SHOULD I BUY FOR MY 6.7? I WANT SOMETHING THAT U CAN HERE THE TURBO WHISTLING!!! LOVE THAT NOISE!!!! I HEARD THE AIR RADE INTAKE AND IT SOUNDS GOOD!:hyper:

·
Registered
233 Posts
i think the icebox is supposed to be awesome. i think it's still in the works, but should be out shortly. Icebox Manufacturing

·
Registered
331 Posts
Go with the AFE

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CAN U HERE THE SUCk? !!!! :lol3:

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
I have a afe but I'm going to buy an ice box because it is a better cold air system. Talk to john barker with Holland Court Diesel he will take care of you.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How Much Jing Will It Be!!!:$:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
AFE hands down! :w:

·
Registered
419 Posts
i have the afe stage 2 and i love it

J-Mo

·
Registered
13,678 Posts
AFE Stage II with ProGuard7 for me. Had one on my last 4 trucks and no complaints.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I really like the looks of the Injen intakes that Chuck, with Amsoil is peddalling. They look extremely functional, and I like shiny things, too!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have the S&B and I seem to get a lot of turbo whistle with it, even when it didn't have the other mods.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have the S&B also and I like it. You can really hear turbo whistle.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm running the airaid, turbo is louder and it feels a little stronger

·
Registered
190 Posts
I really like the looks of the Injen intakes that Chuck, with Amsoil is peddalling. They look extremely functional, and I like shiny things, too!
I like the looks if the Injen as well, but Chuck told me it is not set up for the 6.7?:w:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys for all the info! I decided to go with the AFE Mega Cannon. I looked at the icebox for $399 but it didn't have any horsepower/torque specs and the AFE flowed at 105cfm over stock and made 14 hp and 27 ft at rear wheels. They said that you can hear the turbo whistle very loud with this one. It's the best AFE kit for the 6.7!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
The Mega Cannons are great, they're the loudest I've heard on a 6.7.

·
Registered
225 Posts
does anyone know if the banks intake is very good?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts