Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Repost on top of so many reposts.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
we had a few discussions about that one already..my theory was that he got a little creative as to how he would clear the DPF on a farm truck

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
yup, seen it before. Don't worry, happens to the best of us, I can never get the search feature to work thoroughly, I mean I can search for threads I know exist and not find it with the search function. NeWays, its a good reminder to take care of our trucks and to make sure our kids work for their stuff the way we had to.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I just watched it for the first time...not a Diesel either. Clearly says Hemi on the fenders.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I just watched it for the first time...not a Diesel either. Clearly says Hemi on the fenders.
eh? I saw a cummins badge on the fender, also the top of the engine has a huge Cummins "C" on it at around 2:00.

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
pretty sure the hemi's don't have a 4 inch exhaust. and that was the first time i saw it too, and looks like one to many beers for an underage driver which took his dad's truck and wanted to show it off and do a few mods while he was at it.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
This is why daddy's shouldnt buy nice trucks for their kids (I'm assuming thats what happened...)
I would have guessed it was a theft recovery.

·
Banned
885 Posts
Looks to me as if they got there work cut out for them as to what to improve on....

There are 3 different abuse videos, 2 cd and 1 hh truck...

Either way i seen things i think shouldn't have happened...

·
Registered
343 Posts
OR the beer case or two in the bed thought for the guy how bought it..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts