1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: BamaMarine

· Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no money, im pretty sure their was side bets goin on between the by-standers tho.

He got me off the line by just a big but then I creeped past him. as soon as I locked in my TC i started pullin away. It was a huge adrenaline rush!

· Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im not gonna set up a video station on the side of the road. we raced and got the hell outa dodge. it was 12 degrees out and the guy that was doin the tapin was a little cold. sorry though. hes gettin the 310 tune then were racin again, hopefully it will be warmer out then

· Registered
4,185 Posts
it's amazing what happens when the tc locks in, it's like going from 3rd to 5th on a manual.

· Banned
28,329 Posts
Thats awesome man! Good to see an old "junk" Dodge (as Ford guys say) put a POS 6.4 in its place

Cant wait to see the run against the 310 tune:party018:

· Registered
746 Posts

· Banned
5,760 Posts
I knew who would win as soon as I saw the Engineered Diesel sticker and traction bars. Good job.

· Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone! You should hear the guys cryin over on the powerstroke forums, they are rediculous. comin up with all kinds of excuses.

· Registered
1,446 Posts
nice. what's the old saying...."if it don't go, chrome it..."

· Registered
2,899 Posts
hey i see your in IN where are you at in the state? that was a sweet race maybe when i get some stuff done to my truck i can race him so there is 2 dodges that beat him!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.