Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of getting a 2015 2500 Mega Cab and was looking on your website and noticed you don't list a lift for the 6.4 Hemi. Will the diesel lift work on a 6.4 or are you working on lifts for the 6.4. Not interested in a leveling kit, I'm hoping for a 4" or possibly a 6" kit. I haven't ordered the truck yet, but trying to figure out who is making lifts for the 6.4.

·
Premium Member
6,347 Posts
I'm thinking of getting a 2015 2500 Mega Cab and was looking on your website and noticed you don't list a lift for the 6.4 Hemi. Will the diesel lift work on a 6.4 or are you working on lifts for the 6.4. Not interested in a leveling kit, I'm hoping for a 4" or possibly a 6" kit. I haven't ordered the truck yet, but trying to figure out who is making lifts for the 6.4.
They are planning on using their current '14+ 2500 Diesel kits for the Hemi trucks but they haven't verified fitment or ride height yet. They should be a getting a truck in for testing in the next few weeks. More than likely it will be the same kit but listed as a 3.5" kit for the gas trucks. They may also have some slightly different shock tuning for the Hemi trucks.

Reactions: RPL101

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Sir As of right now it looks like we are going to have 3.5 and 6.5 lift heights available for gas models. We are waiting for one more Monster Energy truck to roll through the shop and we will have our gas applications finalized...

JP

1 - 3 of 3 Posts