Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I painted our camper last year. I am sure some of you will give me a hard time about color choice, but I do enjoy the amount of looks we get towing her down the road.

1994 5th Wheel Camper with Custom Paint

·
Go Packers
9,113 Posts
Looks nice. You both like the color, that is what is important. You both did a great job, from looking at the photos. What kind of paint did you use? If the pink color was for breast cancer awareness, that's FANTASTIC!!!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks nice. You both like the color, that is what is important. You both did a great job, from looking at the photos. What kind of paint did you use? If the pink color was for breast cancer awareness, that's FANTASTIC!!!!!
We used Valspar exterior house paint. Truthfully, we knew it being an older trailer there was no way to make it look "cool" so we went all out making it just purely ridiculous. I guess we could pass it off as supporting the BCA movement, but wasn't what we had in mind when we painted it.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
When are you doing the truck?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I got my truck in December 26 to be exact and I am new to dodge diesels.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL! I have had enough friends/family ask me about painting the truck pink. I am half tempted to plasti dip it just as joke and then peel it off.

·
World Champs!!!
24,232 Posts
Holy cow, I was about to have a heart attack, I thought this was going to be a matched deal and saw the trailer and nearly collapsed thinking "oh no, not the truck, PLEASE not the truck":hehe:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Holy cow, I was about to have a heart attack, I thought this was going to be a matched deal and saw the trailer and nearly collapsed thinking "oh no, not the truck, PLEASE not the truck":hehe:
LOL! Got ya!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts