Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
So you don’t have to bridge the diff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thruen has some great articles on all this stuff. But it all points to 2-3” lifts max, done right, If you want a truck that can take a beating and come back for more, and still like factory ride quality. Lifting any more just leads to one problem after another and has a more of sacrifices involved.

·
Registered
136 Posts
It's not a 4" lift. It's a 3.25" Carli Dominator on 35's. Yes I can fit 37's, but so far, 35's work for my needs and I can keep a 35" spare under the truck. Meaning I don't need to hang a spare off the rear end.
Utah snow.jpg

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
It's not a 4" lift. It's a 3.25" Carli Dominator on 35's. Yes I can fit 37's, but so far, 35's work for my needs and I can keep a 35" spare under the truck. Meaning I don't need to hang a spare off the rear end. View attachment 926653
freaking bad donkey dude. Love that camper/bed rig.

35s look perfect in there. I don’t understand this obsession with filling the wheel wells to the point of interfering with usability. I guess so the people at the malls can’t see scary parts in there, IDK.

·
Registered
136 Posts
freaking bad donkey dude. Love that camper/bed rig.

35s look perfect in there. I don’t understand this obsession with filling the wheel wells to the point of interfering with usability. I guess so the people at the malls can’t see scary parts in there, IDK.
thanks. 37's fit with the right backspacing and little to no trimming. They provide greater ground clearance and IMO do look nicer (more proportional). 38's and up require more work to fit and still be functional. But for my use, the 35's do what I need...provide good power without regearing, saves fuel economy and the spare fits.

Reactions: s10010001
1 - 18 of 18 Posts