Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got on the rollers again today, they had recalibrated there dyno because it was wrong and reading high thats why my old numbers were so high, I couldnt get the water meth to kick on, so I sprayed alittle highs were 582 and 1468 also this is stock turbo, injectors, cp3, liftpump, and clutch seemed that all I could get out of it even with the nos, so its time to start upgrading also august issue of diesel tech will have my truck in it.

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,126 Posts
What did you end up having your pup, edge and mp8 set at when you pulled your best #s? Nice tourqe by the way. WOW!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Damn!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I only gained 20 hp running the pup tried all settings wasnt impressed with it at all but , 6 on edge tow on bully dog and about 80% on mp8 I think was about the best I did it so many times I forget what I had what on for the best runs but I ran like 6 or 7 runs about those numbers

·
Registered
470 Posts
nice #'s :peelout.

·
Registered
279 Posts
HE!! YEAH! Your truck makes me want to empty my savings! :lol3: :peelout

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
647 Posts
Nice work with that 6.7 :thumbsup

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
KMKDiesel, do you still have a stock clutch in that truck?

If so wow!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Those are some good numbers bud! :thumbsup Good work and I will keep my eye out for the truck in Diesel Tech! :beer

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
WOW great numbers!!!!:thumbsup Man people are getting serious power outta those 6.7s

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
KMKDiesel, do you still have a stock clutch in that truck?

If so wow!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup
Yes sir and dont ask me how help fine even loading the dyno I guess I lucked out and got a good one, the key is is to smoke it bad sled pullin with less than a thousand miles on it :peelout

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Excellent Numbers Hope mine are at least decent at the end of this month when i get on the rollers.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I cant wait to get the dpf delete. I was going to get the badp, but now im undecided after looking up some prices. I found that the h&s is quite a bit cheaper, I guess i'll just keep reading for awhile, then decide. I heard that people were having more problems with the H&S, but if I get an edge @ the same time to delete codes on start up will it make a difference on which fooler box I go with?

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
buddy kunz is almost done with his efi like tuning with the pmt on the 6.7 I would almost wait for that and get the code free kit

·
Registered
279 Posts
thanks. I will look have to look into that. Im hoping to get this truck up there eventually. Im just sick of the 4 letter word STOK! :lol3

·
Registered
279 Posts
damn smiley! :hateit:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Awsome numbers man, I can't beleive you got the clutch to hold, can't wait to see ya in the mag!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts