Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

520hp 1093tq on HO pump.

1483 Views 23 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  MOPAR MAN
Dyno'd the truck on a 248 dynojet at relentless. 520hp and 1093tq. Good day...:party018:
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1,219 Posts
congrads in reaching 500 horses. I know it wasnt inpossible to reach 500 on a HO pump.

· Registered
1,328 Posts
Dyno sheet is being scanned right now...I'll let Chris answer the questions about what it was seeing because I don't know 100 percent :thumbsup:

· Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hit like, 50psi on the dyno and yes, they are stock bolts torqued to 130ft lbs. We are posting the dyno sheet.

· Banned
514 Posts
Chris' truck runs damn good. I was at the dyno at Relentless today, actually scanned his sheet and let augustus89 post it since I don't have a photobucket. Numerous others were there to witness his runs. Chris even checked the part numbers on the pump to verify that it was an HO pump because it's so odd to see one put down those kind of numbers. It's definitely an HO pump, and as you can see from the sheet, it made 520. Thought I'd assist in verifying this since it is quite rare. :thumbsup:

· Registered
1,472 Posts
wow i never thought a ho could push over 500

· Just Another Slow VP
5,247 Posts
wow nice numbers for an HO!!:shock::thumbsup:

· Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nope, no drugs what so ever. Fuel only.

· Registered
1,219 Posts
what gear did you pull the dyno in.

· Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
6th, I couldnt spool the turbo all of the way, but it was close.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.