Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys I have an 05 ram with 5" turbo back magnaflow exhaust and I want to run stacks and was just wondering if any one makes a 5" (y) pipe to stacks I'm looking to run 6' stacks I've only been able to find 4" y pipe and I don't want to neck down my 5" to 4" just looking for some help :beer

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
well i dont have a clue for pre fabed kits but i built my own kit out of semi parts. my buddy works at peterbuilt place down the road and he got me a brand new 5" y pipe of a semi that was brand new the buyer wanted to do 6" all the way to 10" stacks. thats nuts but anyway i picked that up for $20 then he also had this weird bend piece that had 2 90s in it cut that up and welded them to the y pipe then ran my 7" stacks that i also got from him that were dealer takeoffs. total price was $150 cause i also bought 4" pipe that i ran to my down pipe. i dont know if that hepls or not but it may good luck

·
Registered
338 Posts
uhhhhh i thought grandrocks was a 5 inch y pipe but the pipe under the bed was 4?

check out blackclouddieselperformance.com that place has goood stacks and has alot of info

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok thanks guys for the info

1 - 5 of 5 Posts