Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get a 5" turbo back exhaust soon. I was looking at H&S which is cheaper and BADP which is a bit more expensive. Which kit is overall the best for the money and on the H&S order form they dont give you a choice of a muffler or not. I want a stainless steel kit but I don't know if it is worth the extra money

·
Registered
397 Posts
I got the 4 inch kit from h&s and it leaves the muffler, only deletes all the filters etc, you could however remove it fairly simply!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Stangbang, there is about 30-40 different threads on each product. do a little research and you will find everything you need to know, and then some. i personally dont have a delete kit yet, but BADP seems to have better customer service... good luck.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Stangbang,
PM me with your e-mail address and I will send you some video clips of my BADP 5" SS TBE both at idle and then inside the cab so you can hear it. BADP has excellent customer service and their product is first class craftsmenship.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Tone is gonna be different from 5" SS to 5" Aluminized. H&S is aluminized. You will get a deeper tone from the SS.

·
Registered
117 Posts
i would get 5" personally, that's what i have and it sounds great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts