Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ordered the dual 5" BADP without muffler and with 6" tips for $1610, but it came a 5" TBE to a dual 4" system with 5" tips and muffler. Anyone else have this setup that can shed some light on it. Thanks.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I just ordered mine last week. I hope it isn't a 4" system. That sucks that you wait so damn long and then get the wrong setup. Let me know what you find out.

·
Smells like Bananas
7,242 Posts
I ordered the dual 5" BADP without muffler and with 6" tips for $1610, but it came a 5" TBE to a dual 4" system with 5" tips and muffler. Anyone else have this setup that can shed some light on it. Thanks.
i thought that was the only way you could get them, 5" into dual 4"

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think so because they said they were going to have to custom build it for 5" to dual 4", but either way it says 6" tips and not 5", so I don't know what's going on with it. Still waiting to hear from BADP.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update for you guys. The 5" TBE duals only comes this way. You will get a 5" SS TBE pipe to a Magnaflow muffler (can't get without muffler), and then splits to 4" pipes with 5" tips. Can't do 5" pipes without removing the spare tire, and can't put a 6" tip on a 4" pipe. This came directly from BADP. If someone has something different than this with their 5" dual kit, please let me know. I told them they need to change their web description because this is not what I was led to believe I was ordering.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I don't know about the duals part but I had a 6" tip on my 4" exhaust on my 02 dually.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I guess I just want to make sure I got what I paid for. If someone else got something different when they ordered the same kit, I'd like to know. Like I said, the website leads you to believe it is something entirely different. I pm'd Shane just to make sure we get things all squared away.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts