Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

5 inch downpipe

1678 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  4x4 Cody
im looking to buy a 5 inch downpipe for 03-07 cr if anyone has one let me know wut you want for it.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,566 Posts
WTF?!?!? They make a 5" down pipe?!!!:drool2::drool2: Heck I didnt think it would fit without squshin it to an oval... hmmm, Ima look into that, cause 4-6 just isnt a smooth trasition. I need 5-6!! :party018: oh and to 8 lol

· Registered
1,566 Posts
idk, I was thinking about doing it to mine when it warms up. gotta take my turbo off anyway to fix my gasket and re-surface the manifold.. might as well make a 5" downpipe while i'm at it. I'll be one of the only 2nd gens with one I think.

· Registered
1,566 Posts
You can barely get 4" past the tranny?? my 4" down pipe is only 12" long. after that it goes to 6" right past the transmission and turns up to the stacks. Its a little tight around the bell housing, but I'm talkin about 6"...
I agree though, the turn right off the back of the turbo will need to be flattened a bit, but the rest should be muey bueno..:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.