Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i've looked everywhere and im trying to find a 5" cat-back straight pipe on the cheap.. and all i can find is turbo-back in the 5"

the cat-back ones come with mufflers.. and i dont need to spend the extra cash for a delete pipe...

anyone know where i can find one?

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well how would i make back on a down pipe?

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
I would check out Farmboys or Rollin Smoke, i bet they could get you a better deal

·
Registered
237 Posts
I don't know if you priced down pipes lately but cheap ones go for between $100.00 to $150.00. So if you sell the downpipe you would make a couple of bucks. -Glen

·
Registered
237 Posts
Google Dodge Cummins downpipes and see what they go for. Aluminized ones go for $100.00 to $150.00. I figured you could post the downpipe in the classifieds and make a couple of bucks. Just trying to help you out. -Glen

·
Registered
481 Posts
the rollin smoke diesel kit come with the adapters to put your oem cat on the turboback kit... just sayin

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea im liking the rollin smoke.. i just dunno if its free shipping.

·
Registered
481 Posts
yes, anything over $100 is free shipping.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what exactly are you wanting? muffler? no muffler? are you wanting to keep the cat?
im just doing some fairly cheap to fix my old exhuast thats rusted and the muffler is cracked... i need to keep my cat because where i live and i want to run with no muffler.. a few yrs down the road i plan on upgrading to either a dual exhuast or stacks.. but its not very high on my list..

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok i should of asked this question before i bought the 5" exhaust from rolling smoke... will my cat fit the 5" tubing?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts