Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Smokin'
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i need to know where I can find, if possible, the portion of an aftermarket exhaust that goes over the rear end. I installed a flo-pro 5" TBE and shortly after the clamp holding the section that goes over the axle broke off and "f"ed it up bad. No damage to the truck, just loud as a sob. H&S wants around 400 for another exhaust kit but I don't need it.

·
Reconnaissance Expert
1,719 Posts
you should be able to go to a local exhaust shop and get one bent up for ya. Not sure on the price. Give Wally at FTE diesel a call or James at Rolling Smoke Diesel. They might be able to hook you up. Only problem is to get that piece they would have to steal it from a full kit which is why H&S would want you to buy the full kit. But check with those guys up above they might be able to work something out...

How did the clamp break off? i just ordered the 5 in flo pro kit. Is there any steps that could be done to avoid this.

·
Smokin'
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. Yeah I believe It was because the exhaust was fully engaged so it was not on the hangars completely and I was going to my camp down a dirt road and it must of bounced right out of the hangars and the clamp failed. As soon as I get back from offshore I am going to weld it up just to be sure, Because of the rough roads.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts