Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so why can't you make 5" dualls? if you could custom make a kit for me that would be AWESOME! and a price quote on that and 5" TB to the back of the cab. cause if you can't make the dualls then i'm going stacks.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
then whered you get them and how much cause i want some bad and can't find them anywhere.

·
Registered
21 Posts
those would look nice

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i can find 5" back to the dualls and then its 4". but i want 5" the whole way. i don't care about spare tire or anything.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
come on someone has to make them or atlest know where to get some.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I have been wanting to put some on my g/f's truck and been thinking about piecing a kit together. I think I found everything i would need at a local truck shop. I dont know yet though I havent been over there to look and find out. If anyone can get some info on a kit that would be great!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Ive been looking every where for 5in duals and trying to find someone out there with a five inch die. Called Bullydog to see if they could custom bend me a system but just tried to sell me the 4in. no luck anywhere i look. help us all out!

·
Registered
306 Posts
so why can't you make 5" dualls? if you could custom make a kit for me that would be AWESOME! and a price quote on that and 5" TB to the back of the cab. cause if you can't make the dualls then i'm going stacks.
i kno for a fact that this can b dun as ive seen a white cc lb runnin around w side pipes exiting behind his cab it would b easy enough to do if u have a diesel shop near by handy for exhaust pipe and elbows:$:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts