Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

5/30/09 SoCal Dyno Pics

2579 Views 45 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  kinggrantz
Dyno'd my truck finally.

All I have is DPF/EGR Delete and PMT on extreme.

I put down 445hp/907ft lbs of torque.

Here's my chart-

Pics are posted here-

Turbonetics 5/30/09 SoCal Dyno Pics - 5.9 Cummins Resource
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
819 Posts
Good job on the 6.7.....:thumbsup:

I made 445hp on fuel only(veggie) 30 psi boost.. Smarty beta 4.2 #7 , Stock 3.5" exh with 4"muff , stock turbo , stock sticks , stock air box and air filter with ram air mod, DIY water only injection, DIY box intake horn.....

I got the propane working on the truck after the dyno!!......I easily pulled Ron twice on our group freeway run....He threw down 480hp today....That made me feel better.....:party018:

After dinner I filled up with diesel....ah.. that was a nice boost in power....A C6 Corvette did not like it though...:hehe::shock::whip:

Diesel fuel = 138,500 btu
WVO veggie fuel = 130,000 btu

· Registered
819 Posts
Did anyone get any pics of our trucks on the dyno??...........

· Registered
194 Posts
Thats pretty good. At least next time you will know how much HP your propane is adding. :shock:

I got the propane working on the truck after the dyno!!......I easily pulled Ron twice on our group freeway run....He threw down 480hp today....That made me feel better.....:party018:

· Registered
819 Posts
I've got a video of your pull I think. I will have to upload it...
That would be GREAT!!!.........The beta 4.2 tune rolls some coal!!

· Registered
819 Posts
:confused013: What the?? Man I wanted to go out to the next dyno I guess that is what I get for not watching the boards. :banghead: :buttkick:
Ah Man.....I wish you were there!!....Remember the the powerjoke guy at the last dyno?...talking smack....the dude with the dorky up pipe mounted on his rear bumper....He made like low 4's on the dyno....the whole day this chump is talking smack about my truck/clutch.....I smoked his A$$ hard on the freeway after the event!!!:whip::hehe::whip:
We were supposed too meet at In & Out for dinner.....Mike (smack) & Ron (cool guy) never showed up....BOTH SCHOOLED by Big Red............:hehe:

· Registered
988 Posts
Ah Man.....I wish you were there!!....Remember the the powerjoke guy at the last dyno?...talking smack....the dude with the dorky up pipe mounted on his rear bumper....He made like low 4's on the dyno....the whole day this chump is talking smack about my truck/clutch.....I smoked his A$$ hard on the freeway after the event!!!:whip::hehe::whip:
We were supposed too meet at In & Out for dinner.....Mike (smack) & Ron (cool guy) never showed up....BOTH SCHOOLED by Big Red............:hehe:
:hehe: :whip: Now that's the way to do it. Maybe he could keep up if his tip was pointed down. :lol4: :shock: :doh: That dude ron also has a cummins. At least I think that is the same dude your talking about. I have been out playing in the dirt I am going to make this truck a baja truck so I am taking stuff off and putting on other crap slowly. :doh:

· Registered
3,618 Posts
:confused013: What the?? Man I wanted to go out to the next dyno I guess that is what I get for not watching the boards. :banghead: :buttkick:
Ya what the hell man I was expecting to see you there!:buttkick:

Thats bec you didnt run me:hehe: I wish I could have stayed for your run but I had to get back to see the ladie:S:

· Registered
3,618 Posts
Oh and 04SSHD good #'s man

· Registered
819 Posts
Thats bec you didnt run me:hehe: I wish I could have stayed for your run but I had to get back to see the ladie:S:

Too funny.....:hehe:

Lets see Ron made 480hp/970tq....He could not get past me ....

And your truck makes 420hp....and weighs 1200lbs more than Rons....Lets not forget...I have been in your truck...lots of low end grunt and no posi...spins the tires easy.. but lacks top end pull.....:S:

Here's a little secret.....At 3500rpm my truck is still making over 400hp/700tq.....and pulls strong to 3700rpm.......:party018:

That said....When you get your new motor built...Should be a screamer...Will go for a highway dyno run.....that will be fun.....:thumbsup:

· Registered
475 Posts

And your truck makes 420hp....and weighs 1200lbs more than Rons....Lets not forget...I have been in your truck...lots of low end grunt and no posi...spins the tires easy.. but lacks top end pull.....:S:

Here's a little secret.....At 3500rpm my truck is still making over 400hp/700tq.....and pulls strong to 3700rpm.......:party018:

That said....When you get your new motor built...Should be a screamer...Will go for a highway dyno run.....that will be fun.....:thumbsup:
keep running that thing at 3700 rpm and ur bottom end will pass u

· Registered
3,618 Posts

I know I was just messing with ya:thumbsup: On the non loaded dyno I did 421 RWHP & 955 RWTQ. On a clayton load dyno I did 430 & 960. I have read & heard from sevral people that the clayton dynos read a bit low & It didnt fully spool the turbo. But Im not making any excuses. I just cant waite to get the new motor finished:drool2:

I wanna play. :confused013: :whip: :S: Its all fun to me winning or loosing. :headbang:
Same hear buddy:thumbsup:

· Registered
448 Posts

I made 445hp on fuel only(veggie) 30 psi boost.. Smarty beta 4.2 #7 , Stock 3.5" exh with 4"muff , stock turbo , stock sticks , stock air box and air filter with ram air mod, DIY water only injection, DIY box intake horn.....

After dinner I filled up with diesel....ah.. that was a nice boost in power....A C6 Corvette did not like it though...:hehe::shock::whip:

Diesel fuel = 138,500 btu
WVO veggie fuel = 130,000 btu

Dude, you got to get your story straight! I was on your bumper until you changed lanes, so you moved over to the number 1 lane and I was in number 2 you rolled into it first then I got on it and was slowly catching you I got up to about your passenger side door and I had to get out of it do to traffic in front of me. I was hard on the brakes there was just to much traffic in front of me to go anywhere. I still had fun anyway maybe we can go again someday.:thumbsup: You guys went to the wrong IN&OUT it was the one off the 210 and Grand not the 10 and Grand. After I saw the CHP I wasn't going to play with him around.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.