Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who all is going and what all do they do there? This will be my first year!

·
Registered
705 Posts
me and at least four other trucks will be up there. Its cheaper to register online. They have a mud bog, burn out contest, monster trucks, tough truck races, and show 'n shine. Its a good time. After each night we usually head to burn out alley and have a good time.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I don't want to enter but when and where? I would like to come check it out and hang out for a bit?

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
I'm goin. I'd like to take my truck in and drive around but prolly wont.

·
Registered
39 Posts
thinking about going...hadn't decided yet

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have not missed a year yet! Its alot of fun, but not like it was the first couple they had. The bikini contest is great. My friends ole lady won 2 years ago, and i think she was 2nd last year. WOW............. I will not make it on the first day the 2nd but am trying to be there for sunday. There is a dyno and sled pull in Jeff city on the 2nd

·
Registered
113 Posts
Me and a Crew of my buddies will be there too!

·
Registered
705 Posts
I'm goin. I'd like to take my truck in and drive around but prolly wont.
You should it's alot more fun that way. Register online and it's alot cheaper

·
Registered
705 Posts
I have not missed a year yet! Its alot of fun, but not like it was the first couple they had. The bikini contest is great. My friends ole lady won 2 years ago, and i think she was 2nd last year. WOW............. I will not make it on the first day the 2nd but am trying to be there for sunday. There is a dyno and sled pull in Jeff city on the 2nd
my buddies ol lady got second last year......we may have a couple girls in it this year:headbang:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Do you have to enter your truck to get in to drive around

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
If you enter your truck do you have to stay all day? Or can you leave when ever?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yes you pay to enter your truck to drive 60 bucks if you pay that day I think. And yes you can come an go as you please

·
Registered
705 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
I would go but My son is in Young Marines and he graduates Boot Camp that Sat.I would like to bring the Truck and jeep and maybe enter the tough truck with the jeep. Oh well

·
Registered
222 Posts
May go up Sunday and check things out. I went about 4 years ago and it was cool. I'd like to go agaiun

·
Registered
60 Posts
I will be up there with Yall, I go every year, Look for the Blue Chevy in my Avatar and a white dodge with 8" stacks with Stroker Smoker across the back, Its always a lot of fun.

·
Registered
705 Posts
i think we are going to get a canopy tent and take the grill with a cooler of beer. So anyone taking there truck inside come over and park with us. Bring some beer, chips, or something to throw on the grill. I have about six trucks going so if yall wanna meet up shoot me a text or call me 417-234-5609

·
Registered
39 Posts
i think we are going to get a canopy tent and take the grill with a cooler of beer. So anyone taking there truck inside come over and park with us. Bring some beer, chips, or something to throw on the grill. I have about six trucks going so if yall wanna meet up shoot me a text or call me 417-234-5609
I'm nearly positive I'll make it up and I'll be bringing in the dually. I'd like to meet up that sounds like a good time.:beer

1 - 20 of 72 Posts