Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

201 - 207 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Found some 4th gen wheels on CL local for dirt cheap can’t wait to get some 295 tires for them
Looks good what lug nuts you using

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
Looks good what lug nuts you using

so I bought 1.5” spacers that have the 14mm studs so I could use the Stock late model lugs for these wheels and to make up for the difference in offset from the 3rd gen wheels.
The spacers I bought actually had the hub bore way too small (116.7mm) So I had them machined out to 121.5mm and they fit like a glove on the stock hubs.

·
Registered
761 Posts
so I bought 1.5” spacers that have the 14mm studs so I could use the Stock late model lugs for these wheels and to make up for the difference in offset from the 3rd gen wheels.
The spacers I bought actually had the hub bore way too small (116.7mm) So I had them machined out to 121.5mm and they fit like a glove on the stock hubs.
Sweet thanks

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
The 3rd gen wheels have 6.00" backspacing vs.4th's with 6.25" 30mm vs 35 mm I believe. A 1.5" spacer seems excessive.

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
The 3rd gen wheels have 6.00" backspacing vs.4th's with 6.25" 30mm vs 35 mm I believe. A 1.5" spacer seems excessive.
It’s subjective to the individual, the tires barely stick out an inch from the fender not too crazy.
just bolting them on to the axles they just didn’t look right to me, sat too far inboard.
also I didn’t want a 1/2” spacer rendering that much less thread engagement with the lug nuts.

201 - 207 of 207 Posts