Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey do any of u guys have 4th gen wheels on your 3rd gens? :confused013:
if so post a pic. im thinkn bout puttin the 6 spoke wheels on
wit the groove in the middle like the pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
can u get these wheels in 18" or only 17s
cuz i cant find them in 18s anywhere...

Attachments

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
18" Laramie wheels. I think the ones you are looking at are only offered in 17"

Reactions: jdinny

·
Registered
65 Posts
dodgezilla those look good

·
Registered
100 Posts

Reactions: fletch21k

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wat size are those gtr?

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
I know lots of us want to be different but I think that for 17" rims nothing looks better than the 3rd gen polished alloys. Not that there's anything wrong with those 6 spokes but for me it wasn't worth the hassle for those. I really wanted some of the new 20" wheels but guys are just asking way too much for those...

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
theres mike, as always, like the wheels!

·
Registered
100 Posts
hey sorry for the delay, mine are 17" picked em up for a song, they are off a 2010 mega cab so the spokes are smooth and it is polished looks really slick on the truck considering i bought a set of 4 rims for 300 bucks.

the rims you are thinking of in 18" or 20" are offered on the 2013 2014 ram and like the poster mentioned guys are asking WAY too much, I found a set of the black edition truck and guy wants 3k with tires, now I could get a big tire and rim set up for that money and he was asking 1k over everyone else because they were black, but the way i looked at it, if my 17's ever get flakey or scratched up 2-300 bucks max in powder coating and done.

hope this helps.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am also wanting to see some 4th gen wheels on early 3rd gen trucks. Picked up a set of 6 spoked wheels off a 2013 with less than 3k miles on them for 200 bucks. I have had them in the shed for 8 months, cannot decide between my power wagons that are getting kind of rough, or put the 6 spokes on.

·
Registered
17 Posts
P1130490_Copy.jpg 2014 Black appearance group 286-60-20 on 2007 Mega Cab

Reactions: jdinny

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
TD3 do you have anymore of your truck, those look SWEET!!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
By the way the Georgia Cummins Crew is planning a gtg at Silver Dollar Dragstrip sometime in July, maybe you can make it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 207 Posts